Please describe us your Medical History as well as your previous Fertility Treatments so our Fertility Specialists can advise you on the most suitable Treatment Protocol.
1. HIV 1 + 2 test – dated in last 6 months*
2. Syphilis test (VDRL or RPR) – dated in last 6 months*
3. Hepatitis B (HbsAg) test – dated in last 6 months*
4. Hepatitis C (HCV) test– dated in last 6 months*
5. Cardiogram / ECG test report– dated in last 6 months (required only for patients intending Egg Collection or Surgical Sperm Retrieval)**
6. Marital status certificate we need to have a copy of this for our files as following. **
A valid certification signed by you in presence of a notary that you are undergoing IVF treatment declared a single lady with anonymous sperm donation responsible for the child / children conceived
A valid certification signed by both parties in presence of a notary that you are both undergoing IVF treatment declared / as partners responsible for the child / children conceived
*If you do not have items 1-4, we can arrange to do these tests for you for €110 per person.
For married and unmarried couples, regardless of whether sperm donation will be used, both partners must show proof of testing as this is a legal requirement.
**If you need us to arrange the ECG for you, please let us know.
***If you need us to arrange the relevant certification that applies for single ladies and couples in partnership we may organize this with a local notary at the cost of 75 euros.