Please describe us your Medical History as well as your previous Fertility Treatments so our Fertility Specialists can advise you on the most suitable Treatment Protocol.
Please also note that according to the Greek law it is required that you bring before your medical treatment (IVF-IUI etc.) the below:
1. HIV 1 + 2 test – dated in last 6 months*
2. Syphilis test (VDRL or RPR) – dated in last 6 months*
3. Hepatitis B (HbsAg) test – dated in last 6 months*
4. Hepatitis C (HCV) test– dated in last 6 months*
5. Cardiogram / ECG test report– dated in last 6 months (required only for patients intending Egg Collection or Surgical Sperm Retrieval)**
6. Marital status certificate we need to have a copy of this for our files as following. ***
A valid certification signed by you in presence of a notary that you are undergoing IVF treatment declared a single lady with anonymous sperm donation responsible for the child / children conceived.
A valid certification signed by both parties in presence of a notary that you are both undergoing IVF treatment declared / as partners responsible for the child / children conceived
1, 2, 3 & 4 are also required when the male partner wishes to cryopreserve semen.
*If you do not have items 1-4, we can arrange to do these tests for you for €110 per person.
For married and unmarried couples, regardless of whether sperm donation will be used, both partners must show proof of testing as this is a legal requirement.
**If you need us to arrange the ECG for you, please let us know.
***If you need us to arrange the relevant certification that applies for single ladies and couples in partnership we may organize this with a local notary at the cost of 75 euros.