Greece has received excellent feedback on the management of Covid-19 pandemic from the majority of nations
Dear Serum family and friends,
We are pleased to have received the news that since April 2021, self-isolation for foreign travellers has been lifted and people can normally travel to us after having a vaccination certificate and/or a negative covid PCR test within the last 72 hours prior to their flight. We are delighted that we will finally be able to see you again or meet you in person without the stress of travel restrictions.
As you may have heard, Greece has received excellent feedback on the management of Covid-19 pandemic from the majority of nations. Our country succeeded in keeping infection rates low and protecting public health. This remains our goal too and we aim to keep up this good work, protecting not only ourselves but also our foreign visitors.
We continue our lovely routine, and we would like to share with you our strategy and safety protocols based on ESHRE and Greek IVF Committee guidelines. It is our and your responsibility to make sure these measures are followed not only for everyone’s protection but also to keep making your baby dream come true.
Below you will find our general principles and the extra measures we have implemented to minimise the risk:
1. We strictly follow ESHRE and Greek IVF Committee guidelines.
2. All Serum staff is closely monitored and regularly tested for Covid-19 via PCR tests, taking all extra protective measures, and working in shifts.
3. We take the temperature of everyone having access to the clinic.
4. We offer masks and hand sanitizer to all.
5. We have hired extra cleaning staff to cover the demanding needs of the current situation.
6. Appointments for consultations/ any kind of IVF treatment are booked with logical time difference to limit waiting and crowding.